1. Cross Karal
Now lift your left leg off the ground and try to match the left knee with the right elbow.
Similarly, now bend your right elbow and try to touch it with the left knee.
You have to do 3 sets of this exercise daily.
2. Ankle Touch
While doing this, stand straight and look in front.
– Raise your right leg up and touch the left hand with your right ankle.
Now keep this foot on the ground and lift the left leg.
Now lift your left ankle and try to touch it with your right hand.
Repeat this exercise 15 to 20 times.
3. Brain Button
Place your left palm on your stomach.
Place the thumb and first finger of your right hand one inch below your collar bone.
– Move the fingers in a circular motion. Repeat this 10 times.
Now place your right palm on the stomach and do the same process with it. Do this also 10 times.
4. Neck Circle
– Sit on a chair and close your eyes.
Keep your shoulders back a little.
– Tilt your head slightly down and to the right.
– Rotate the neck from right to left.