Guest Blogging on Beauty, Makeup and Hairstyle, Fashion, Fitness, Diet and Self-Care
The Beauty Sutra is always looking for new guest writers to contribute fresh content with guest posts.
Why write for The Beauty Sutra?
With over 100k visits to The Beauty Sutra each month and an energetic person base of over 50,000 beauty specialist Writing for The Beauty Sutra is a fantastic manner to illustrate your know-how and set up yourself as a notion leader in front of our distinctly engaged audience.
If your post is accepted by our editorial team, we’ll feature it right here on the Tech Geek Sutra alongside promoting it across our social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and within our monthly student and tutor newsletters.
We have a strong student community which is actively pursuing learning. Your writing will inspire students and also provide a platform for you to showcase your skills. If you have an article idea that serves both these objectives, email us on [email protected] and we’ll help you move ahead with your idea! However, here are a few guidelines that we’d urge you to follow:
1. Word Count and Writing
We accept articles that have a clear and whole idea with a phrase that relies on 750+ phrases. We believe that an article shorter than that doesn’t allow for the proper construction of a standpoint or opinion. however, it does not have to be large.
- We prioritize readability of the article and hence require structural integrity of the piece, including sectioning, headings etc.
- Your article must be free of grammatical and spelling mistakes.
2. Unique Relevant Content
We DO NOT accept
- Pre-Published Articles
- Plagiarised Content
- Marketing or Promotional content (i.e. any guest posts that purpose to only promote a product or institution aren’t accepted.)
We accept write-ups only on Beauty and Health related topics such as-
- Beauty, Makeup and Hairstyle, Fashion, Fitness, Diet and Self-Care
Provide high-resolution .jpg, .jpeg, .png format image along with your article must be atleast 1200 x 628 px in dimensions.
- Images should be royalty-free and not watermarked.
- People-oriented images should preferably have Indians since that’s our audience or at least a diverse group.
- Images should be visually appealing (high resolution). Illustrations are pretty cool too.